Sunday, October 21, 2007

Primary Halloween Activity

Kaylie and James had a blast at our Primary Halloween Activity. They made Ghostie windsocks (that you may notice in the background of some pictures). They went on a scavenger hunt around the building. The prize at the end was filling a bag with spooky treats. They then went in to the carnival where there was a cake walk, fishing swamp, face painting, spider racing (tons of fun!), and Bean bag toss! With some homemade root beer to wash down all the fun, (Grandpa Bradshaw still makes the best root beer!)

The fun of the day though was our new friends the Rasmussens have two kids and well you'll get the idea when you see the picture...not planned or known about prior to the party...too funny.

Ryan's Facial hair explanation...The first year med students are growing facial hair during the month of October and by Halloween everyone is supposed to have only a mustache...ha ha...not funny. Luckily Ryan is going to wear the "stache" for a couple of days and it will be gone Nov. 1!

The picture of me expanation...I felt left out being the only one in the family not in the post...I'm talking and look silly but Kaylie and I were having fun kicking the pants of the other kids in the cake walk... as that's even possible.
Seeing Double

The cutest puppy in the window ever

Vivi Kaylie Van & James

Daddy & James

The cake walkers

1 comment:

JoAnn Corbett said...

I have such cute grandchildren. I want to just hug and kiss their cute little faces