Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Hilla!

The roads of Colorado will soon have a new driver! My sister Hillary turns 16 today. She is the life of our family with a laugh or some teenage drama story to share. Hillary has always been full of drama since day one. She cried the first 6 months of her life, smiled the next 6, and it's been nothing but drama from then on. Hillary is my baby sister and is full of integrity and can be a friend to anyone especially in times of need. I can't wait to watch her as she continues to grow and mature I know she is going to do great things and be a strong woman... what I am I talking about she's a Riedman girl could she be anything but strong! 
This is gonna be a double message for her since she competed for the 2nd year in a row in the Colorado State Cheerleading Competion. And for the second time in a row was the 1st place 4A co-ed team! Since Colorado isn't breaking up 4A + 5A they don't get the title as State champs but they know that for back-to-back years they are the Top 4A Coed Cheer team in the State! I am so proud of her.  She also received an All-star award at UCA camp over the summer which is just one more thing that says she is awesome!

No comments: