It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured. -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Happy birthday Eric!
So I didn't get a post up on Eric's birthday. I have been a slacker like that lately. Andrea and JoAnn's post were sweet and sentimental... which were very enjoyable... BUT that means I can skip over that and post 3 things...
1. Happy Birthday Eeek!
2. That I am going to miss going to this with him...
3. and this.....
I guess we'll have some catching up to do... until then we hope all the best for him as he continues to serve the Lord in Athens!
1 comment:
I would love to add you to my blog! email me at chaycwilkinson@gmail.com and I will add you if you would like! Looks like you are doing great!
Post a Comment