On to the point of my post....
Today Kaylie was playing school on her bed. She had her animals and dolls set up with her new backpack and lunch bag. After quite sometime she comes out to the living room and has the following conversation with me:
K: Hey Mom
M: Hi Kaylie
K: I just got done with school today
M: Oh that's great
K: Yeah, Mrs. Scott (her kindergarten teacher) taught us about health care.... it was really boring.
M: ummmm??? I bet it was Kaylie, I bet it was.
I think there is too much.... CNN, FOX NEWS, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck and Doug Wright in our house and car. I am going to make a better effort at listening to children's music and less TV. There's not much I can do about the fact that her dad will be a physician and likes to discuss the issues.
What are ya gonna do?
2 comments:
That is too funny! Hopefully what she learns in kindergarten won't be so boring....
That is so funny. Way to keep her up on her current events! That girl is on top of things!
I hope you can get some relief with that pregnancy thing. It is so good that your family has been here!
Praying for you.
Post a Comment