It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured. -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
Thursday, November 12, 2009
My 3 kids
A picture with all three of the kids that I took last week. I am trying to get back in the habit of taking pictures. My poor baby has next to no pictures of her and we still have yet to take a picture with all five of us in it.
I still can't believe you guys have 3 kids-it doesn't seem real. Probably because we've yet to meet the adorable miss Lydia. Although, I'm sure 3 kids is VERY real to you!
1 comment:
I still can't believe you guys have 3 kids-it doesn't seem real. Probably because we've yet to meet the adorable miss Lydia. Although, I'm sure 3 kids is VERY real to you!
Post a Comment