Saturday, October 2, 2010

James' Kangaroo Zoo Party

We partied in the Bugbox room! I think he was thrilled!

They did the slides....

The mazes...

A little bit of heaven with Shellie cake!
James is into knights right now so she made a shield with a "J" on it.
I know she thinks I talk it up too much... but I don't it is seriously heaven to me.

Yeah that's a classic James' face... it can mean:
What the heck? You're weird? or any number of things.
He received wonderful gifts from his friends who attended
the greatest of which was coming and making his day magical!

Thank you!

A knight costume from his sisters

A Leapster from mom and dad
He is also sporting some of his shorts from Oma.

Ironman magnet guy

A light saber from Maja and Faja
Spider mobile from Grandma Jo and Pappy

Another highlight was using some birthday money to pick something out at the toy store.
Any guesses.... another Ironman figure.

Aren't those smiles just pure joy!

Thank you to all who love our little boy and made his 4th birthday wonderful.

3 comments:

Linda Roylance said...

The look of pure joy on his face...priceless! Thanks for posting, it's put a huge smile on my own face! Happy Birthday James!

C, J, T, and M said...

That is freaking awesome.

The Randalls said...

It's so fun to see pictures of you guys. You've had a busy year...I hope things are going well as you prepare to make the big list! Best of luck.