So... for Christmas Kaylie got him a hoop that could suction to the window in the front room and came with a perfect rubber ball that he can palm (this is the afore mentioned "favorite basketball". He was very happy with it but unfortunately the hoop is detachable from the backboard, which it goes without saying means it cannot be dunked on. I have quickly tired of fixing the hoop and the bad mother that I am went out to Toys'R'Us and bought a "real" hoop. (I really need to buy stock in Little Tikes) I am so glad that Ryan was with us when we went. The elation that was on this little boy's face was something beyond words. He couldn't hardly wait to get it home. We attempted to put the large box in the back of the car and were quickly made aware that this simply wouldn't do. we squeezed it in front of his seat so that he could look at it all the way home. Needless to say the hoop was put up immediately and played with for the remainder of the evening.
One happy baller!
2 comments:
So adorable! Welcome home! Sorry the only contact I have had with you is via blog and you're only 100 yards away. Thank you, internet!
THERE PLAYIN BASKETBALL,WE LOVE THAT BASKETBALL!(You here it)
The Prodigy....so the proud Uncles and Faja believe. Yes, he said in the grocery store he is planning a mission(s) and traveling around watching the grandkids in pursuit of wholesome recreation. It is so nice you came ready to perform James Cannon!
Post a Comment