Kaylie is now a subeam! Since we haven't yet been in town to attend our ward, tommorrow will be her first day of sunbeams...(although Maja did take her once in Colorado). Going to primary means you get to have your own Book of Mormon! I wanted Kaylie to have a tote to put her scriptures in to help teach her that we take care of them, and thought a way to carry them neatly (and cutely) would be a start! I got the idea from my friend Leslie, so I can't take all the credit. After I finished the other day I decided that it needs some embelishments, so I think I am going to go get some ribbons to tie onto the handle straps.
Notes for any one wanting to make their own:
Roberts crafts is the only store I found that carries the perfect size for a blue Book of Mormon.
The pocket: (I am not good with pockets) I made a pocket using my sewing machine and then hand stitched it onto the bag.
If you have any other questions let me know!
1 comment:
Annette that turned out so cute. How did you make that. You have talent!!!!!!
Post a Comment