It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured. -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Bracket Busted
My bracket is officially busted with the ridiculously embarrassing loss of UNC to Kansas. The truth is I don't mind, yes Hansbrough is pretty, that still remains a fact but... Kansas is an excellent team. The Jayhawks have Darnell Jackson, an amazing guy with a great story of triumph over adversity (and he's isn't too shabby lookin' either). You really have to read his story. So it's Memphis vs. Kansas... put me down for Kansas. My brother, the "baller of the family" who's picked Duke every year since he was 12, says it ain't happenin', but I'm sticken to my pick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Scottie has Kansas and I have Memphis... we're still going strong :) Let's just say tonight is going to be eventful!
Sorry Tasha... somebody has to lose. Let's hope Brokkelle got Scottie sporting instincts... j/k lol :)
Oh and yay Kansas!
Post a Comment