Sunday, June 1, 2008

I luv U!

Ryan's birthday was last Saturday and the bad wife that I am (kidding) hasn't publicly professed my love and appreciation for him. So I thought I would do the all romantic hubby tag post. Which comes to one point that the tag doesn't touch on and that is who is more romantic? That would be Ryan.

What is his name? Ryan James
How long have you been married? 5 1/2 years
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? Ryan
Who said I love you first? I think Ryan
Who is taller? Ryan by 8 or 9 inches
Who sings better? Ryan
Who is smarter? We both have our expertise (hopefully that means we make a good team)
Whose temper is worse? Mine. No contest
Who does the laundry? I do the majority of the time but Ryan is never afraid to help out.
Who does the dishes? Both
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Ryan
Who pays the bills? I used to but I have successfully transfered that over to him.
Who mows the lawn? What lawn?
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives when you are together? Me (its more peaceful that way)
Whose parents do you see the most? I don't know I suppose its about the same.
Who is more sensitive? Me (can we say hypersensitive)
Who has more friends? Who knows.... I think me.
Who has more siblings? I have the edge with 4 and Ryan 3.
We wears the pants in the family? Me but its becoming more and more equal.

P.s. He's a really good daddy!


3 comments:

Melanie said...

I love the one about you driving!!! He takes after his father in that area :0)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, RYAN. Annette this was way nice and we love Ryan too. He has such a calm and loving demeanor (which is an amazing trait).

Andrea S. said...

you've had a birthday shout hooray!!! It was fun to read this little tag about Ryan-hope you had a great birthday.