
Thursday we drove 2 hours down to Manti, UT to the Mormon Miracle Pageant. It was a fun time and a little crazy because the show didn't start until 9:30p.m. so I wasn't sure how the kids were gonna be. They did great except they didn't uphold their end of the deal of sleeping in late the next morning. (Fyi: we got home at 2 a.m.) ... They got up at 7:30 a.m. Are you kidding me!

The Temple just before the show started.

Kaylie's outfit isn't it awesome. It did get pretty chilly as the sun went down, but the main reason for all the clothes was mosquito protection.
6 comments:
The night picutre of the Temple looks like a post card....Kaylie is always a very confident dresser..
How Fun!! I bet the kids loved it even though it was a late night!!
I love the Manti temple. That's where Brayden and I were married. I grew up going to the pageant. I am glad you had fun.
I love Kaylie's stylin outfit. Looks like you had lots of fun!!!
So cute! And I love Kaylie's outfit, what a budding fashionista.
I'm glad the kids did so well. Dean and I wanted to take the kids this year, but we didn't know how they would be. We are trying for next year. I'm so glad you had fun. We miss you guys and your cute little family.
Post a Comment