We went to the members night at the zoo on Tuesday to ride the new carousel. The weather had been rainy and cool all day, but it wasn't anything that a jacket and a pair of pants didn't cure. The best part was that the weather kept the crowds away. When we asked Kaylie what animal she was going to ride, we expected her to say the elephant, or the giraffe. She answered, "the eagle!" I was really confused at her choice. She explained that Auntie Hilla is an eagle cheerleader, and so she wanted to ride the eagle.
James lucked out that there was an animal close to the eagle that he was happy with...
After seeing a good majority of the animals we went to the bird show. It was really fun and kept James' attention the entire time.
Oh well, I really don't surprise Kaylie too often she catches on to almost everything or I can't keep it a secret (one of the two).
1 comment:
I told Hilla about the eagle ride Kaylie took and she said YAA,the way she does..
Post a Comment