Most of my friends know about my fretting with James hair. I loved his long hair and running my fingers through it when I would hold him. I finally decided enough was enough. His hair was just to long and especially for the summer. He would get so sweaty. I went out and bought a pair of clippers because I have over the past months committed to cut the boys hair and decided I was done borrowing clippers.
So my sweet baby boy went from his long hair &

feathery tails

to this sweet little thing!
What do you think mom is it a little Logan?
4 comments:
So Logan looked at the pictures and with out reading your question he said "He looks like me"....I agree...sweet boy
So cute, yes I think he looks like a little Logan too. Great job on the hair cut.
He does look like Logan. And a little ryan too. I'm excited to go to the parade with you so I can play with your cute kids. :0)
Great job on the hair cut...got to love those clippers. He looks too cute. I cant believe how big he is. Wow...time fly's when your having fun.
Post a Comment