
When we dropped her off she couldn't hardly believe she was being aloud in! She was a little overwhelmed for a minute, like she didn't know what to play with first. I didn't want to stay long so I left before I was ready but said goodbye and left to peek in the one way glass. She continued to play so I sulked off to sunday school. We peeked at her a couple of times the remainder of the meeting block to find her playing and enjoying the company of the other little kids. When church was over I quickly went to pick her up. They were doing bubbles, which I rarely get out so she was super excited! When I came in ran to show me all that she had been up to and the toys that she had loved playing with the most. As we left she strutted out the door and down the hall to pick up Kaylie and James, as if she was coolest thing ever! You had to be there to truly appreciate the full humor of her attitude.
It will be preschool before I know it...
8 comments:
Quite a little lady!...I cried too.
I can't believe how big she looks in that picture or that she is old enough to go to nursery.
Cute, cute, cute, just too cute!
I love a little attitude!
We weren't there Sunday, but I am so excited! Yay for Nursery!
What a sweetie pie!! Don't be sad Mom, you want them to be a LITTLE independent.
oh my heck! She looks so big in that picture! What a little doll. Don't be too sad, it's just a new phase in life, this next one is pretty great too!
my little helen bird... i am dying with out those kids....
Post a Comment