Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Things on the Wall

We moved into our apartment the end of September and we have had one or two things on the wall... a mirror... a clock that didn't work any more... things like that. My Mom will tell anyone that I have a neurosis when it comes to having my house in the best order that I can (with 2 kids, a limited budget, and a somewhat resourceful imagination). I have been waiting to put up my pictures and such until I got some vinyl lettering sayings. An awesome friend of mine, Abbey, has her own business Designs of Loveland and is responsible for their awesome turn out. If you know what you want she can do it and if you kind of know what you want but aren't sure, give her what you've got and she will make something awesome! Her website is not completely finished but you can see some of the stuff she can do. My pictures are really lame because I have NO natural light in my front room so the lighting was horrible, and I tried to lighten it up a bit, but I am not a photoshop genius:


God hath not given us the spirit of fear;
but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord.



Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when
founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I got on your friends site to check out her stuff and none of the picture links are working. I tried it in Mozilla and in Internet Explorer. Maybe it's a work in progress. Cute stuff though!

Andrea S. said...

Those are so cute. Your apartment looks great with everything hung on the walls. Don't you love it when it starts to feel more like home instead of an apartment.