In the morning Melanie, the kids and I headed down to join Ryan at about 7:30 a.m. We are lucky to have our Uncle Jordan and parked in the garage of the hotel he works for. He was able to get off work just in time for the parade to start! Our friends the Holemans were the other crazies who joined us with their 2 week old baby... yeah our bunch was a few screws loose but we had a blast.
Diva #1
Diva #2
2 kids not interested in smiling for the camera
when there are sweet floats going down the street.
Little Boy Heaven: Motorcycles, Horses, Fast Cars, Loud Bands, & Pretty Girls
Later the Brown kids (minus our Greek missionary) joined up at our place for a BBQ. Everyone's food turned out delicious and we had plenty of leftovers.
Then when the sun went down we headed over to East High and watched the fireworks down the hill. FYI great spot you have a great view of the fireworks in Liberty Park minus the massive crowds and traffic jams. Plus you get a second round of fireworks when The Salt Lake Bee's start theirs. P.S. Sorry to any followers of multiple Brown family blogs
because 50% of these pics are ripped from the sister's blogs.




4 comments:
Well, I'm the only one who has the sleep eye in the last photo. That flash was a killer.
I'm so glad you invited me to the parade I had so much fun. And I know Jordan did too :0)
I love all the pictures...I would have had dean down there sleeping with the crazies as well..the kids and I would have done the same thing you did. I bet the parade was awesome. Down here...not so much. A few wards in the stake and that's about it. About your comment on my blog. The plan was to build the house and live in it for at least 5 years. While dean does some schooling online. Who knows what now though...Dean is thinking about dental school!!!Yipee...I say that with as much sarcasm as I can get. anyway will just have to see, but we will have plenty of rooms and space for fun visitors..hint..hint...
I never get tired of seeing everyones pictures. It helps make Utah not seem soooooo far away. Even though it is 2200 miles, yes Georgia is far away from Utah. Can you tell I miss my grand kids?
I love the diva #1 and diva #2 pictures-so funny and so true!
Post a Comment